Thread: Installation Free version

Default Installation Free version

Hallo
    bei der Installation werde ich um die Seriennummer gebeten. Wie erhalte ich diese? Mir wurde nach dem download der aktuellen free version ein Lizensschlüssel mitgeteilt. Der wird aber bei der Installation als Seriennummer nicht akzeptiert.
    Vielen Dank

Hallo,
    es geht mir ebenso wie dir, die Seriennummer wird einfach nicht akzeptiert. Antiviren-Software abschalten bringt auch nichts.
    Ich vermute, man treibt ein unschönes Spiel mit uns. Ein derartiges Verhalten ist absolut unfair. Man betrügt uns um wertvolle Zeit.
    Ein derartiges Verhalten hätte ich von einem renommierten Unternehmen wie NO nicht erwartet. Das ist absolut suboptimal.

please help....several attempts but they do not email me a serial number for version 14

I have the same problem, no serial number, registered with two
    different email addresses and still no number when downloading,
    and no number in the email after download, am beginning to think
    this is a scam to get email addresses.
    Am going to contact the hosting provider for this company and inform them
    of this crookery, they just ignore you when you contact them.

It's not a email gathering scam. It's a lack of attention to adding more serial numbers to the registration/activation database.

NetObjects isn't paying a lot of attention to Fusion these days and should remove Essentials from their web site if they aren't going to supply serial numbers.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    It's not a email gathering scam. It's a lack of attention to adding more serial numbers to the registration/activation database.

NetObjects isn't paying a lot of attention to Fusion these days and should remove Essentials from their web site if they aren't going to supply serial numbers.
    Thanks for posting, I shall look elsewhere for an application, no point in trying this one.