Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This app cannot run on your PC

Exclamation This app cannot run on your PC

Very recently the Spring update installed on my PC - Windows 10 Build 1803. A few days later the 8 May regular Windows update found a "cumulative" update which when installed trashed my PC so it would not start. Finally decided to use the "3 times switch off at start" to reinstall windows. This meant reinstalling most programs, but as I only used licensed programs with copies of the installation filesthis should present no problems. Unfortunately the only program for which this did not work was NOF 15. NOF 15 installed but on trying to run I get the message "This app can't run on your PC To find a version for your PC check with the software publisher".
    This only happens with NOF 15. Other programs are OK. Have tried compatability mode for NOF 15. Hope this has not happened to anyone else. Suggestions would be very welcome, especially anyone using Win10 Pro build 1803

That's one of the reasons I will not use Windows 10 in any shape or form!! You generally have no option but to allow it to install upgrades - which as you have discovered can cause all sorts of problems. It's been well stated in the past on here that NOF15 was not designed for WIN10 - but having said that it happily runs for most people....latest update to Win10 notwithstanding....

Anyway, I came across a couple of articles which may help:
    https://www.ghacks.net/2017/10/30/fi...pc-on-windows/
    and
    https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge...our-pc-solved/

There are many other similar 'solutions'.

DriverDoc Crack is the amazing and the best driver establishment wizard who spares us from introducing the drivers physically. This product encourages us to shield us from the exertion of introducing the drivers to our PC individually. On the off chance that we think we are the most experienced individual for introducing the drivers of our OS, we have first to discover the drive-by expending such a lot of exertion.

DriverToolkit Pro Crack is a package that contains thousands of hardware drivers in one place. One of the leading causes of computer problems is malfunctioning hardware drivers causing hardware items to fail, leading to an arduous internet search for a fix. This package contains everything needed to repair driver problems and keep systems running.

So Click Link: https://crackit.org/driver-toolkit-c...l-license-key/
    DriverDoc Crack is the amazing and the best driver establishment wizard who spares us from introducing the drivers physically.

Quote Originally Posted by David 81 View Post
    Very recently the Spring update installed on my PC - Windows 10 Build 1803. A few days later the 8 May regular Windows update found a "cumulative" update which when installed trashed my PC so it would not start. Finally decided to use the "3 times switch off at start" to reinstall windows. This meant reinstalling most programs, but as I only used licensed programs with copies of the installation filesthis should present no problems. Unfortunately the only program for which this did not work was NOF 15. NOF 15 installed but on trying to run I get the message "This yowhatsapp app can't run on your PC To find a version for your PC check with the software publisher".
    This only happens with NOF 15. Other programs are OK. Have tried compatability mode for NOF 15. Hope this has not happened to anyone else. Suggestions would be very welcome, especially anyone using Win10 Pro build 1803
    Yes exactly something is similar happened to me and I have searched a lot on net but I have not found anything which solve this app issue but now after visiting this post I think I am able to fix it thanks for starting this thread.
    Last edited by Lambert; 03-04-2023 at 02:56 PM.

Can we run Roblox studio on the Windows 10 pc and add the code for Roblox for better reward?

Resolve compatibility issues. ...
    Update your OS. ...
    Create a new admin account. ...
    Run the copy of your app's .exe file. ...
    Scan your PC for malicious software. ...
    Disable your Proxy or VPN. ...
    Clear the cache and cookies in your web browser and reinstall the problematic app. ...
    Update Windows Store
    Read full: Best latte Machine

English to bengali typing

English to kannada typing These are the best online converters you could use for your website

thanks for providing this amazing i love Cinema hd

If this app can't run on your pc, you should go for coin master