Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This app cannot run on your PC

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    Yes exactly something is similar happened to me and I have searched a lot on net but I have not found anything which solve this yowhatsapp app issue but now after visiting this post I think I am able to fix it thanks for starting this thread.
    I suggest you to just delete the app and reinstall it again it will solve your issue.

You can run YOWhatsapp Apk on your Windows PC. Use any Android emulator like Bluestacks and you're good to go.

Hey guys! I tried running the desk-alert app on multiple computers in the office, but none of them worked correctly. Could you tell me what the problem might be?

Hello guys,

Im here cause iu have the same same problem and after researching on the internet i could not found anything useful, did you solve the issue?

I got it solved for the window 10 following the starting posts. But i'm facing it again after upgrading the window 10 to window 11. Can anyone provide a solution for it? Hoping for a positive response. nulls clash

Still have not got an answer for my question

Hey! Recently, we decided to install a desk-alert application in our office, and as a result, we faced the same problem mentioned in this thread. On most PCs, the application simply wouldn't launch. We decided not to waste our time and just found another app here
    It turned out to be much better, because it ran without problems on any computer and had much more functionality.

Default Reply

Yes, this app is not on my computer. But I install nulls clash and now am using this app on computer. I have a window 10 x64. Am using this app easily. thanks.

The minecraft apk can be used as an alternative

insta bio for girls is nice for ladies around here
    while insta bio for boys for boys