Thread: Upgrades will not load

Default Upgrades will not load

I have an original version of 4.0 it will not load on my new windows 10 PC. I have all updates since. The updates will not load. All attempts to get support over the past few weeks have failed. I’m very frustrated

You should know by now that you will not get any official NOF support.
    If you can explain your problem maybe someone here can help.
    What do you mean the updates will not load? What updates? What error messages?

NOF 4.0 is not compatible with my new computer with Windows 10 therefore, it can't load onto hard drive. All of the updates I have purchased are looking for the original version before it loads. Because of this, the updates will not load onto the hard drive. Without a full version compatible with Windows 10, I'm S.O.L. I need a full version of something compatible with Windows 10.

do you have a Nof 15 serial? It is compatible with Win7 but some users have it working in Win10

if you can show me your Nof15 serial via email, I send you the full installer

Version 4 came out when I was at IBM 1997-99 and Windows 98 was the Latest Thing. Why in the name of all that's holy would you expect it to work 20 years later? If you really must use such an ancient version, I'd recommend installing a Virtual Machine and then installing the earliest version of Windows you can lay your hands on and then try running your version 4.