Thread: Will NetObjects "next" have this feature????

Default Will NetObjects "next" have this feature????

Hi guys:

I had the need to create a new website for a lady who was running for political office. Since my ISP was GoDaddy, I wanted to see what they had that might help. I looked and used their Website builder. It was pretty neat. The feature I liked the "absolutest mostest" was that the resulting site was able to auto-magically resize itself to run on any device....

I presume that such a feature is NOT on NO-15. Right? If it is there, I sure would like to have to work on my existing Wiscorp.com site...

If that feature is NOT on NO-15, will it be available on "NO-Next?"

Regards,
    Mike Gorman

Mike -please read through the umpteen threads about this subject on the forum.
    It is unlikely there will be a 'next' version of NOF.
    But you can still make a desktop AND mobile version that is more customisable than 'one size fits all' software.
    The downside is that you when you make changes you have to change both versions.

Thanks for responding.... Using GoDaddy's Website Builder was a real treat with respect to automatic resizing to whatever device was being used.

I sure hope you're wrong about NOF. Over the years I've both grown to like it and to build a website about 550 pages.... Sure would hate to start that all over again...

Regards,
    Mike G