Thread: Netobject 2015 wont load load

Default Netobject 2015 wont load load

I have 2015 installed and have been using for the last few years but now wont load .when I click it comes up in task manager and will continue to show approx 43% process capacity used but never loads a screen. I can only presume this has been caused by one of the hundreds of windows 10 updates any one who can help please

Very likely - which is why most of us here don't use WIN10 and never will. You have no choice but to allow it to update your system with all kinds of things.

You could go back to a restore point before the update - that would show whether it was the update or not.

Quote Originally Posted by gprit View Post
    Very likely - which is why most of us here don't use WIN10 and never will. You have no choice but to allow it to update your system with all kinds of things.

You could go back to a restore point before the update - that would show whether it was the update or not.
    I have tried that .All three versions I have wont work and I dont have my serial number to install on another computer. do you know if they have a contact Email address cant find anything and I have to update my site before the 25th with this new GDPR nonsense

right click Nof icon and choose run as administrator to see if it starts

how did you lose your serial?