Thread: Mobile/Responsive site

Default Mobile/Responsive site

I'm wondering what all of you are doing to make your websites mobile friendly? I'd prefer a Responsive website, but do not want to have to redo and redesign the entire website as I have multiple sites and all have 30-40 pages per site. I also want to continue with my high rankings on google but know they frown upon sites that aren't responsive.
    I'd love to hear what you all have done or plan to do to stay up with the times.

Does anyone know if updating to Fusion 2015 includes making your site responsive or mobile friendly? I see the program Net Objects came out with for mobile friendly sites is no longer sold, so I'm assuming this means in the 2015 release it's included?

I want to make my mobile WhatsApp userfriendly via this GBWhatsApp Apk if you really do know anything about it then please let me know that.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    I want to make my mobile WhatsApp userfriendly via this GBWhatsApp Apk if you really do know anything about it then please let me know that.
    Just make your site amazing as you can and it's automatically turn mobile friendly and users friendly.