Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The program shutting down

Let me change the java first.....
    I only have one other PC with XP on it. I changed NOF as the XP was no longer supported and installed it on my win 10 machine.May I add that the win 10 was updated from win 8 and util now had caused me no problem.
    The site really has nothing in it, maybe just one image......the program won't allow me to do anything. I will send it anyway....I've not created a zip on this machine.....let's see what happens.
    woko

Am in PM converstaions with woko....

ok....Solved! The OP is ok for me to write up the issue.

>OP sent me a .zip file - I could open/add/manipulate with no issues in WIN8
    >Using TEAMVIEWER I arranged a session to use his system, and talked through steps on the phone.
    >I recreated his issues.....with site or page open, if Assets/Styles/Publish/Preview buttons pressed the site would crash and end.

Now then, the OP is partially sighted and uses a commercial screen magnifier (DOLPHIN), as without this he has difficulty seeing the screen detail.
    The next stage was to turn OFF this product - not just close, but end task in Task Manager.

Lo and behold, that solved the issues and sites work fine with no problems.

SO - the cause identified, although it has left the OP with a problem in how to enlarge the screen (not just using ctrl/+). He will look at other options.

I do thank you for your help help today.
    However the problem seems to be unsolvable. I've spoken to the company who created the software [Dolphin] and the last measure was just tried with no result.

This weekend looks like I'll be learning how to use the screen enlarger within windows10.......shame
    once again thanks and let's hope it works ok
    woko

Quote Originally Posted by woko View Post
    Have been using forum for years and sites already started continue to work, at the moment.
    However if i try and start a new gb whatsapp site......It just keeps on shutting down

using |windows 10 and Fusion 15
    Any ideas why?

Thanks
    woko
    Congratulation for the new site which you developed and I hope you will definitely found that solution which you are looking for your site according to your issue.