Thread: Script Error can soneone help ?

Default Script Error can soneone help ?

Dear Sir,
    I follow one Parallax design on my 1st page but affected 2nd pages beyonds linked
    by normal website design. but some error on 2nd pages on picture link shown not jump to linked page but goes at bottom with only a photo enlarge. Maybe the scripts conflicts, can you help ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	script error.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	2797

Quote Originally Posted by rick6811 View Post
    What you are trying to do will not work in NOF.

1. NOF is NOT a Java editor or a HTML editor. NOF generates its own internal files (NOD etc.) and then converts them to HTML during publishing. You can not put those HTML files back into NOF as if they were NOD files. IT WILL NEVER WORK.

2. You are trying to do the same thing in the other thread you started. You say you want to put NOT NOD files into NOF and it won't work. You seem to be asking the same question over and over again. The answer is what you are trying to do won't work in NOF. Period!

3. If you want to use a template, it must be a NOF generated zip template. You can't just use any template because somebody made it and is calling it a template.

4. You can add code to internal NOF code but you have to understand programming in the language the code represents. People on this site can't help you with the code because they are not programmers and it is beyond the scope that this site supports.

Good luck with your interests. It seems to me you need to learn a programming language. Programmers on other sites that support programming may be able to spoon you code you can use. Try them.

I really don't want to do any support on this site anymore but somebody needs to tell people something that are insistent about doing something that won't work. The no answer site that this site has turned into needs to be shut down if nobody wants to do support anymore.
    It's time to retire NOF and let it drift into history.

The people who made this software have totally abandoned it. What the hell are we still doing here?
    thank you !! I have to learn more program from now.

If you are wanting to develop web sites as anything other than a hobby, you really need to learn to code at a minimum html, css and javascript.

There is an excellent free web coding course at freecodecamp.org. Work through that and you'll be well placed as a web developer.

If you're going to be serious about web development you need a programmer's editor. I use Atom, which is free, customisable and extensible and runs on most OSs. There are plenty of others, depending on whether you're on a Mac, Linux or windoze machine. Personally I avoid anything Microsoft like the plague as it is far too insecure for me. I do have one windows laptop I use for tethered photography but it is airwalled and never connects to the internet.
    Last edited by franko; 07-30-2018 at 11:16 PM.