Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OPEN NOTE to Steve Raubenstine

What a shame. It looks like the Koken site has been dead for a little over a year. No Blog entries. No Help questions answered. Nothing. A few people on the Facebook Koken page are asking is Koken DEAD????? I never thought the Koken business was a good business idea. Not enough potential for a growing financial entity. So it looks like NOF and Koken are nonfunctional shells. Like I said, what a shame. Complaining about stuff like no support is now a total waste of time and it isn't going to change no matter how much it is beaten up. Talk about beating a dead horse!!!!

It seems now that if NOF had any money left a few years ago when Koken was bought, they might have had better luck trying to make a new NOF version instead. NOF had a substantial eager following looking for a new product to buy. Koken had not much to nothing. It was new at least for NO.

If Raubenstine cashed out (assuming there was anything left) , left and went to some island hoping nobody finds him, what has he actually left? It amounts to 2 website folders full of site pages on some web server. That's all there ever was as far as a visible business entity.

At least somebody is still paying the bills for this forum site to continue so a few can waste their life spending time here. I really wonder why there are still people coming to this site.
    Last edited by rick6811; 1 Week Ago at 12:32 AM.

the last blog entry on http://blog.koken.me/

is from 2016

nostalgy?

Some using it for hobby websites

I really wonder why there are still people coming to this site
    Because there are still people using this software who need help. For some people, Netobjects Fusion is all they need if they don't need device responsiveness. It's still the best too for, for instance, company intranets or extranets. Just not so good in the commercial retail space.

I was on Steve's Facebook page over the weekend and there was absolutely nothing on his page except his picture, nothing else. So all we lost from his f page was his mug shot.

<<<I really wonder why there are still people coming to this site>>>

I was referring to the more or less regular's that hang out here. A lot of visitors with "problems" who have visited seem to always want to do something that NOF was never designed to do. Some people want a work-around when there isn't one. If NOF features aren't mentioned in the Wiki or help menu, it ain't there, period. That's why you can't find it.

If visitors with "problems" would understand they can't do what they want to do, they don't have a problem and there is no point to come here to find a solution when there isn't one.

I don't think there is much of a reason to come to the forum anymore. If users would use the Wiki and help menu and stop trying to do stuff that NOF can't do, why come here at all including the regulars.
    Last edited by rick6811; 1 Week Ago at 08:43 PM.