Thread: 3 more dog food bowls please

Default 3 more dog food bowls please

Just added 3 more saves.
    I had a 15-year-old female toy pincher, someone took her to my vet friend to put her down, but he refused because the dog was fine, except for a few miles on the clock. It's the duck boat (if its not made to swim, I would say that we have touched rock bottom!)
    Then there is a 7-year-old setter from Sicily who was found unconscious and close to death mainly due to leishmaniasis, our friends there was able to cure him, but then it had nowhere to hold.
    Then there's the smooth 3-year-old boy from the local rescue service who was with them as a puppy but was always ignored by the adoptive parents.
    They all received their new eternal home and many new brothers and sisters very well

Great job, you're the best
    what is the best way to feed your puppies?

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaBaker View Post
    Great job, you're the best
    what is the best way to feed your puppies?
    Thanks to such good people, there is hope and a bright side in the world. I also met a good man once, he was the best vet I think. I came to the veterinary clinic with a problem, my dog had an allergy and the vet helped me. The vet realized that the problem was with the food I was using and gave me good advice and where to get the food https://petsmatters.net/top-5-best-d...-for-pitbulls/ . The advice was that you need to combine natural food and special dog food with supplements and vitamins.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineWright View Post
    Thanks to such good people, there is hope and a bright side in the world. I also met a good man once, he was the best vet I think. I came to the veterinary clinic with a problem, my dog had an allergy and the vet helped me. The vet realized that the problem was with the food I was using and gave me good advice and where to get the food. The advice was that you need to combine natural food and special dog food with supplements and vitamins.
    So you've dealt with allergies in dogs just by balancing the diet? Or did the vet prescribe additional medication for the dogs?

We found our first dog on the street; it was tiny. My husband and I immediately went to the vet clinic. We were afraid to bring the dog into the house since we had a cat, and it could get infected from a street puppy. I then read on the website of dog owners https://www.oodlelife.com/my-dog-wont-leave-me-alone/ that it was a correct decision. The baby had shingles, and if we hadn't hurried to the vet, we could infect too. We realized that the puppy was just thrown out on the road, and we felt sorry for it, so the baby became part of our family.