Thread: Enter web site url ??

Default Enter web site url ??

It has been a while since I have created a web site so I have a very basic question. Where do I enter the web address of the site for live publishing?

if you want to rank your web site on google then you should add your website to google console searching engine.

For example if someone search keywords which is related to your site the will show up on google search console as like this site

https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/

when someone search it's keywords e.g. WhatsApp plus, YOWhatsApp, gbwhatsapp, ogwhatsapp, etc.

You upload your published site to your hosting company using the FTP app. You have to buy your domain name from a registrar and delegate it to your hosting co. IP address for your site.
    Last edited by john west; 05-24-2021 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    if you want to rank your web site on google then you should add your website to google console searching engine.

For example if someone search keywords which is related to your site the will show up on google search console as like this site

https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/

when someone search it's keywords e.g. WhatsApp plus, YOWhatsApp, gbwhatsapp, ogwhatsapp, etc.
    Amazing you have done a great job by providing this info I am also looking for it and you easily deliver it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by john west View Post
    You upload your published site to your hosting company using the FTP app. You have to buy your domain name from a registrar and delegate it to your hosting co. IP address for your site.
    Be aware that certain hosting companies require TLS encryption, that sadly NOF 2015 (the latest version!!!) does NOT support. So you need to "Local Publish" to your computer drive, then use a FTP client such as Fillezilla or WinSCP to transfer to your host server. You get the setup details, username, password etc from your hosting provider.

It sounds complicated, but is not, really. If you need more help, reply here.