Thread: Upgrade V10 to V15

Default Upgrade V10 to V15

Hello,
    I have Fusion 10.0 on an old PC. If I buy Fusion 15, will it be able to load my 10.0 file successfully ? Can I install an upgrade version on a new PC without the previous version installed?
    Thanks

Also, in case above won't work.....
    Does anyone have the V10 .exe file they can send me? I have the serial no but can't find exe. (I'll learn to back up in future!)

You don't need the previous version installed. You only need the serial number.

I've opened many earlier version nod files and the newer Fusion simply upgrades them.

You many have to have Fusion 15 find your assets again, but that isn't a big deal.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

If you do get Fusion 15 don't simply open the v10 nod files; while they will open Fusion will not find all your assets, etc automatically. Instead in v10 export a template which puts the nod file plus all assets into a zip file. Then in v15 go to File -> New Site From Template and create a new site.

Thanks Chuck & Franko,
    I've been a bit nervous of spending the money on V15 as I've been emailing all the support/company addresses for a while and getting an acknowledgement but no reply. It came over as the company no longer exists?
    It's a large site/file, so I'll bite the bullet and go for V15.
    Thanks again