Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-installation NOF12

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Fusion 12 was released in 2010, some 5 years before the first release of Windows 10 so it's highly unlikely it will run without any issues. You could try installing a Virtual Machine and running Win 7 or XP [which is what I do for old programs] which will keep NoF running for longer.

Hi could you send me a link with this version as i own a licence key i brought this version from netobjects but didnt pay for extended download

I have all installers archived on my server. PM me and I'll send you the link.
    Hi Franko I have the same problem, trying to re install NetObjects Fusion XII Standard ESD, I would be much obliged if you could send me the link too
    Berwick
    dssairt@gmail.com

I have all installers archived on my server. PM me and I'll send you the link.
    Hello Franko,

My name is Paul Warner and I reside in the San Diego, California, US area.

It is very kind of you to offer the NOF installers which I very much appreciate.
    My computer passed away and I do not have back-up disks, nor serial numbers NOF 12, 13 and 15.

I have clients, including my own websites, that require updates and I hope you are in a position to assist me at this time.

If possible, can you send the link to me at waterfallmusic@gmail.com?

Thank you very much,
    Paul L Warner

Hi, Can you help please. I am in the same boat. Have had to put a new drive in and lost my NOF 12 installation file. Hope you can

Thanks in advance
    Ian Truslove