Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-installation NOF12

Default Re-installation NOF12

Hi, I need to install NOF 12 onto my new computer.
    Where can I found the original installer ?

Thanks for help and happy new year.

I have all installers archived on my server. PM me and I'll send you the link.

Thanks a lot Franko.

Every thing's installed and works. I can't understand why official NOF site doesn't provide such a file.
    Have a nice day

Olivdaum

Dear members,

once I installed NOF 12 on Windows 7. About 5 years ago I finished running my website, while keeping NOF 12 unchanged on my pc. In 4.2017 I had a dysfunction on my pc (error by interaction while smartphone and pc connected together) leading to a recovery of Windows 7, aber even also leading to a loss of Programmes, so of NOF 12. Now I have Windows 10/Microsoft edge. 2 days ago I re-installed NOF 12, hoping I can run the programme again, maybe with an update. I searched for this and downloadet NOF12_update4de. But nothing changed - it does'nt act. I want to create a quite simple Website with NOF, not needing the new "gimmics" on following NOFs, for example NOF 2015. And here is my question: Before I look for a younger NOF-version, what can/must I do for getting my old NOF 12 acting? Is it kompatible to Windows 10 at all? I would be pleased for getting the solution.
    Sincerely Your's
    Klaus

Fusion 12 was released in 2010, some 5 years before the first release of Windows 10 so it's highly unlikely it will run without any issues. You could try installing a Virtual Machine and running Win 7 or XP [which is what I do for old programs] which will keep NoF running for longer.

Dear Franko,

thank You for this information. I still have my old pc with windows xp an NOF 9 on. But the Virtual Machine with Windows 7 would be an alternative for NOF 12. I will try this. That's far enough for my simple site-design.

Sincerely Your's
    Klaus

Hi

I am running Both NOF 12 and NOF 13 on two Windows 10 machines with no problems. Even though NOF 12 came out before Win 10 it still runs perfectly!

franko@ Can you send me the installer download link? I need to install my mx tool too.
    Last edited by skiddep; 04-19-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    I am living out of the world and running a blog. My hobby is playing with cars and repairs it myself

Hello,
    @franko:
    i need to reinstall NOF 12 too.
    can you send me the link please ?
    best regards
    Karsten

All the installers I have are here: unlimitedmarketing.net.au/fusion-installers/