Thread: Windows 10 and NOF 2013

Default Windows 10 and NOF 2013

Hi,

Have not used my NOF 2013 for some time but now it will not run at all. Double click the .exe and nothing happens. This is in Windows 10 which I presume is not compatible with this version? Any ideas if this can be rectified?
    Thanks,

George

I have been running NOF 13 on windows 10 since Win 10 came out without a problem.

Check if Java Runtime installed? I have has JRE (1.8)

Default Java

Quote Originally Posted by warrenr View Post
    I have been running NOF 13 on windows 10 since Win 10 came out without a problem.

Check if Java Runtime installed? I have has JRE (1.8)
    I have Java installed but does NOF not have its own Java version within the software?

Thanks for replying - much appreciated.

Edited this to say I have the latest version installed and enabled. Just to confuse things further it appears in Task Manager that NOF 2013 is running. Of course I cannot see anything of the programme but Windows says its running. Thought it might be my Bitdefender protection but have disabled that and the result is the same. Nothing to be seen.
    Last edited by GeorgeM; 01-05-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rick6811 View Post
    Go back into Task Manager and kill off the NOF process. There could be more than one NOF process going at the same time. Then try to start NOF again.
    Hi,

Tried that but with no luck. Each version is all the same result. 10, 11, 12 and 13. Windows says it is running but nothing visible.

Really don't know what it is clashing with or stopping it.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeM View Post
    I have Java installed but does NOF not have its own Java version within the software?

Thanks for replying - much appreciated. Volume Pills | Hersolution Gel | Male Extra | SizeGenetics | Vigrx Plusac

Edited this to say I have the latest version installed and enabled. Just to confuse things further it appears in Task Manager that NOF 2013 is running. Of course I cannot see anything of the programme but Windows says its running. Thought it might be my Bitdefender protection but have disabled that and the result is the same. Nothing to be seen.
    These are just a matter of things but you can't get it from those program easily with or without those windows issues
    Last edited by hamyamys; 02-22-2019 at 08:08 AM.

32bit java runtime needs to be installed, 64bit won't work with Nof

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeM View Post
    Hi,

Tried that but with no luck. Each version is all the same result. 10, 11, 12 and 13. Windows says it is running but nothing visible. PhenQ | https://phenq-reviews.com

Really don't know what it is clashing with or stopping it.
    It's just the cause by which you can't close up the things right

Banned

Default Windows 10 and NOF 2013

For what its worth, Im running DA on Windows 10 since it was available one year now and never faced any problem. Graphic drivers are NVidia. Graphics mode is DirectX, as recommended.