Thread: Adding an Excel Spreadsheet as a Drop Down menu

Wink Adding an Excel Spreadsheet as a Drop Down menu

Hi I have a large Excel spreadsheet which I want to link to me NOB website and create a drop down menu so that visitors can select any field in the spreadsheet and get a menu of items in that field. Can this be done?

Quote Originally Posted by redcuillin View Post
    Hi I have a large Excel spreadsheet which I want to link to me NOB website and create a drop down menu so that visitors can select any field in the spreadsheet and get a menu of items in that field. Can this be done?
    Sure it can be done if you have PHP programming skills. You will have to write code to do it and it won't run by using anything on the NOF site. It will run as an independent page. Net Objects is a static page creator with very minimal php programming ability built in for very simple tasks. Php programs are web applications not static web pages.

BTW- PHP is one of many web programming languages but it is probably the most common since it's a relatively simple coding base and costs nothing to use. You just write programs using it's code into a text editor. It is a interpretive language and not a compiler.
    Last edited by rick6811; 2 Days Ago at 07:14 PM.