Thread: NOF 15 and Windows 10

Default NOF 15 and Windows 10

I have NOF 15 currently running on a Windows 7 PC. Will my license allow me to run my NOF 15 on a Windows 10 machine for the purposes of testing. If testing is successful I will delete the copy on the Windows 7 PC and keep the Windows 10 setup.

Fusion 2015 (15) works perfectly on Windows 10. Even the fast track Insider builds I run it on.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Quote Originally Posted by chuckj View Post
    Fusion 2015 (15) works perfectly on Windows 10. Even the fast track Insider builds I run it on.
    I was using NOF15 on a windows 10 PC but it stopped working. I had to reinstall it to get the program to load. You may experience the same problem. A secondary issue is that NOF15 will not publish your website. You need to publish locally and use an FTP program to upload the local publish folders contents to your service provider.

And I have zero issues with the built-in FTP. For protocols it's intended to work with. For other servers, I use Filezilla.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums