Thread: Netobjects Fusion 2015 togglepane

Default Netobjects Fusion 2015 togglepane

Is there a way to control both the height of the expanded pane individually and to separate panes from each other with white space.

An example of what I am trying to do: https://stmcorkery.ca/our-faith/baptism/ marked FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Thx

Why don't you just draw a rectangle or box, add color inside the box, put text inside the box, done. If all the boxes are the same just copy the first one over and over again and put different text in each one. The boxes can be positioned anywhere inside the work area.

Another way is to use a graphics app and make the box into a graphic. You can then add text. Doing it this way you have more freedom with what you want to put into the box.

If you want the drop down behavior I don't think Net Objects can do that.
    Last edited by rick6811; 03-13-2019 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rick6811 View Post
    Why don't you just draw a rectangle or box, add color inside the box, put text inside the box, done. If all the boxes are the same just copy the first one over and over again and put different text in each one. The boxes can be positioned anywhere inside the work area.

Another way is to use a graphics app and make the box into a graphic. You can then add text. Doing it this way you have more freedom with what you want to put into the box.

If you want the drop down behavior I don't think Net Objects can do that.
    What is the name of this app which you are talking about in your post can you please share the name or link of this app as I share this GBWhatsApp Apk link when someone need to know about this application.

Quote Originally Posted by milewheeler View Post
    What is the name of this app which you are talking about in your post can you please share the name or link of this app as I share this GBWhatsApp Apk link when someone need to know about this application.
    I think you have to pm of this post author which know about this app.