Thread: Exported site as Template - Now getting New Site is Available messages

Default Exported site as Template - Now getting New Site is Available messages

After deleting old file assets no longer used, then verifying them, then optimizing the site and then saving as a template … every time I open the site I am getting this pop-up message:

"There is a newer version of the site available. Do you want to download the latest version?"

I said "NO" because I just don't know what this will do and I don't want to screw up the site.

But now every time I load the site I am still getting this message (in bold above).

I checked the file "Assets" listing again and now there are 12 other older file assets (with 0 bytes) from another older version of the site now listed.

All of my latest changes (changes I made today) to the site are still there. Can someone tell me what selecting "YES" will do?

How can I keep the message from appearing every time I open the site?

Thanks!
    Dave

UPDATE: Today the pop-up "There is a newer version of the site available. Do you want to download the latest version?"
    is no longer appearing. Problem solved … I guess.

Banned

I checked the file "Assets" listing again and now there are 12 other oldersnaptube word to pdf vidmate file assets (with 0 bytes) from another older version of the site now listed.
    Last edited by biloka; 06-21-2020 at 06:47 AM.

is no longer appearing. Problem solved … I guess.