Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reinstall without CD

Default reinstall without CD

Hallo to all,
    sorry for my simple english, because I am from Germany.
    I ve bought in 2013 a CD with NOF 13. Unfortunately my HDD was destroyed and the CD not findable at my house.
    But I still have my legal product key . So where could I get the full software, maybe for downloading, again?

Thank you so much for your help, because I organiced the homepage from my sportsclub with this program.
    Sincerely Volker

Hi again,
    before I ve opened this thread I had searched here for a similar problem, but couldnt find an answer. So it would be a help for me, if someone would have a link to another thread with help for me.
    Thank you in advance!

Sorry, but Net Objects has never offered a continuous method to download their software on demand. When you buy NOF software, they open a short window in time to download the software you just bought. After that window closes, the software is no longer available to down load. Some software companies do offer to let their users download software after the initial buy, but NOF is NOT one of them.

Since NOF does not exist anymore as a fully functioning company, some NOF users have offered to make a download available. But this is not an official method to get replacement installer files. Someone may come and offer to let you download the software, or may not. Also, there is a German NOF site you can get to from this site. You may have better luck there.

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP. I don't understand why so many people won't back up software they buy or the work they do making websites. If someone does nothing more than a 'copy and paste' to another part of their hard drive, it would be better than nothing. That would take about 10 seconds to back up the sites folder.

I don't set up down loads for NOF software because nobody who has the rights to the software told me I could do it if I wanted to provide it.
    Last edited by rick6811; 03-22-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Thank for your advices.

Edwin, you can download the installer from my web site here. All the installers are here as well as the updates.

Hi Frank

you may want to correct your url, it links to a dead page

Banned

I ve bought in 2013 a CD with NOF 1 snaptube word to pdf vidmate3. Unfortunately my HDD was destroyed and the CD not findable at my house.
    Last edited by biloka; 06-18-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biloka View Post
    I ve bought in 2013 a CD with NOF 13. Unfortunately my HDD was destroyed and the CD not findable at my house.
    and you also lost the serial number, correct?

This thread is so helpful for me.
    We're going to help you find the best massage & Massage Center in JLT that you like.
    Every massage and spa centre in the UAE is very professional and renowned.

Default Ruminate on, at most a assess

Hello. My new site http://files60210.mefound.com
    Forum files 2021 !https://quantity.pc110.biz