Thread: Net objects 2015 WONT PUBLISH NAVIGATION BAR OR ANYTHING NEW ADDED TO WEB SITE

Default Net objects 2015 WONT PUBLISH NAVIGATION BAR OR ANYTHING NEW ADDED TO WEB SITE

Have been using Net Objects Fusion 2015 started with version 7. USED A SITE STYLE DESIGN TO CREATE FIRST WEB SITE. IN THE DESIGNS LAYOUT IT SHOWS A NAVIGATION BUTTONS BUT WHEN I PUBLISH WEB SITE THE NAVIGATION BUTTONS ARE NOT SHOWING. IF I MODIFY ANYTHING IN THE WEB SITE LAYOUT OR ADD ANY PICTURES TO A PAGE THESE NEWLY ADDED PICTURES DO NOT PUBLISH TO THE WEB SERVER.FUSION 2015 USE TO WORK PERFECTLY WITHOUT ANY ERRORS AND WHAT EVER I DESIGNED IN THE LAYOUT ALSO UPLOADED TO THE WE SERVER WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED. CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. eMAIL ME AT colorledsigns@gmail.com IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND HOW TO CORRECT I. THANKS

1. Please don't shout (use all caps). It's rude.
    2. Have you checked your ftp settings with your host to make sure you have them correct? Have they changed anything?
    3. Are the assets in place when you do a Local Publish?
    4. If so, use an FTP program like Filezilla to upload your site to the server. If you can't do that, then your ftp settings are wrong. Contact your host.

4018 Long Street, Ocala, Florida, USA, 34471

My personal suggestion would be filezilla

I would also prefer Filezilla.

- vpn black friday

I personally used vpn so, I would also prefer finlezilla.

- Best vpn black friday deals 2020

please any premium VPN for ths works thanks
    vivatv

Are you now not a native to English? Or, perhaps you could need to learn some new language. Well, the app may even use more than one language subtitles for everybody to understand what is going on. Moviebox pro APK They even take it a step similarly, you could alter the speeds of the subtitles to usually stay on track and never experience misplaced.

Use a VPN like Nord or something reliable.