Thread: NOF 15 install on Windows 10 works, but not after installing the NOF 15 update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NOF 15 install on Windows 10 works, but not after installing the NOF 15 update

I am hoping someone can help me.

I purchased a new machine with Windows 10 and installed the FULL version of NOF 15. NOF 15 loaded fine after the install (but I haven't imported any of my site templates nor tried all the features yet), but it will NOT load after running the NOF2015_Update1_en.exe update file.

After running the update, it says it needs to restart windows. After restarting windows .. NOF 15 won't load.

Has anyone run into this problem? What does the update do/fix? Is it necessary that I update NOF 15 with the update?

Thanks in advance!

Turn off bit defender. Turn off fire wall too. If that doesn't work, remove the update. I have never had that problem but I don't use NOF 2015 on windows 10 either.

Rick … Thank you so much! It worked!

I run Microsoft Defender .. So I turned off Defender and installed the update. I was not asked to restart windows this time and it launched NOF 15 and it loaded! Now all I weed to do is start opening my client website templates and hope for the best.

Thanks again for your help and quick reply!