Thread: NOF 15 install on Windows 10 - after opening template, style graphics are missing

Default NOF 15 install on Windows 10 - after opening template, style graphics are missing

Hoping someone can help me with this issue I am now having.

I installed NOF 15 on a new Windows 10 machine, and now after opening a website template I saved from NOF 13, the styles are not loading/showing under the styles tab. Click here to see: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Styles.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	2830

I had an issue (posted here in this forum below) after I installed the update to NOF 15 with my Windows Defender virus/firewall programming running and NOF 15 wouldn't load after that. So it was suggested I disable my firewall and anti virus and try again. When I did, the update installed and NOF 15 loaded fine.

When I installed NOF 15 I had no other windows open at the time, however my Windows Defender anti virus/firewall was still running at the time. Could that be the reason why the styles do not appear? Should I have disabled Windows Defender when installing NOF 15?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

I found the cause for the site styles not loading. My machine launched NOF 15 in Windows 7 Compatibility mode. So I turned off compatibility mode (right click the NOF 15 start icon, select properties, then click on the "Compatibility" tab, then uncheck "Run this program in compatibility mode".

Hopefully this will help others having the same issue someday :-)

Banned

Default NOF 15 install on Windows 10 after opening template style graphics are missing

Hi,

I am trying to install the demo version on windows 7. However, when I run the .exe file I get the splash screen pop up for a couple of seconds and then dissapears again.

I have installed it fine on my laptop, so not sure here?

Can you help? Awesome screensaver btw

Nof 15 only works if Java 32 bit is installed, please confirm

if not installed, uninstall Nof, then install Java 32 and then Nof
    https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/do...8e3e8324f81b43

Check my blog for dual booting your pc
    https://highnations.com/

Thanks for this info - I also found that it was looking for things in odd places when I moved it to a Windows 10 machine from my original installation. I just figured out places by trial and error, but your way sounds far easier! Thanks for that advice.

For me, the styles loaded, but I had to actually click on them and open a pane of any property to see what stuff looked like. I don't shift around all that often, so now I want to see if your tip solves that problem.

Thanks again!