Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sitemap question

Default sitemap question

I am using NOF 12.0. The sitemap generated shows the default date of <lastmod>1969-12-31T16:00+00:00</lastmod> under the <url> section for each of the site pages. Google Search Console says this is an invalid date.

Is the sitemap automatically generated? If so, why isn't the date set the date of publishing. If not, how can I set the date globally for all the pages?

Quote Originally Posted by gmeyers View Post
    I am using NOF 12.0. The sitemap generated shows the default date of <lastmod>1969-12-31T16:00+00:00</lastmod> under the <url> section for each of the site pages of lottery sambad. Google Search Console says this is an invalid date.

Is the sitemap automatically generated? If so, why isn't the date set the date of publishing. If not, how can I set the date globally for all the pages?
    This will be fixed automatically. Don't go for sitemap change these things on your site

I am using NOF 12.0. The sitemap generated shows the default date of <lastmod>1969-12-31T16:00+00:00</lastmod> under the <url> section for each of the site pages of lottery sambad. Google Search Console says this is an invalid date.

This will be fixed automatically. Don't go for sitemap change these things on your site

Hello!

The same thing happened to me a few months ago with a website. I changed some things in the sitemap configuration for the problem was not solved.

Finally, I went back to the initial Sitemap settings and within a few days, when the googlebot visited my site, the problem was fixed.
    HTML + Java.

I am using NOF 12.0. The sitemap generated shows the default date of <lastmod>1969-12-31T16:00+00:00</lastmod> under the <url> section for each of the site fmwhatsapp pages. Google Search Console says this is an invalid date.

Hi there I hope you have found the solution of your problem but if you haven't found something yet which is help to you in this case I think the time zone is not correct in the lastmod date format it shows +05:30 : example 2020-02-03T04:23:50+05:30
    Timezones need to be full hours, so ...,-02:00, -01:00,..., +05:00, +06:00, etc...

If that doesn't fix it, you also might try of using the format YYYY-MM-DD for the lastmod date makes a difference ?

I don't understand your reply. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    Hi there I hope you have found the solution of your problem but if you haven't found something yet which is help to you in this case I think the time zone is not correct in the lastmod date format it shows +05:30 : example 2020-02-03T04:23:50+05:30
    Timezones need to be full hours, so ...,-02:00, -01:00,..., +05:00, +06:00, etc...

If that doesn't fix it, you also might try of using the format YYYY-MM-DD for the lastmod date makes a difference ?
    Did this work?

i dont understand please explain.

we find you answer thank you.