Thread: Re-installing 2015

Default Re-installing 2015

My laptop has completely crashed - cant access anything! I have all my data files backed up on an external drive so I can find my .NOD files . However how can I re-install NOF 15 on my spare laptop? I bought NOF years ago and have upgraded through the various versions to the latest version 15 but don't have any of these installation files! How can I re-install NOF 15 entering my license key so that I can use it again? I don't want to have to pay c £100 for a new version when I have effectively paid hundreds of pounds over the years through various upgrades!

do you have all the license keys? did you not back up the installer file? If so, I can send you the installer file, email me and I give you a download link

Default Re-installing NOF 15

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    do you have all the license keys? did you not back up the installer file? If so, I can send you the installer file, email me and I give you a download link
    Managed to do it thanks! It was on a backup drive and I managed to extract the installer file. Then ran it and it asked for my current NOF 15 key and a previous key (as it was an upgrade) which I entered and it managed to install ok. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Similar problem going to a new computer.
    Got license details but where would the installer normally be?
    If you have a link then that would help.

Best regards
    Ken

hopon74

Quote Originally Posted by hopon74 View Post
    Similar problem going to a new computer.
    Got license details but where would the installer normally be?
    If you have a link then that would help.

Best regards
    Ken

hopon74
    I am not going to post a download link here, you need to email me and then I can provide it, because legally I am not supposed to provide it, only netobjects, a dead company can