Thread: update NO2015

Default update NO2015

good morning all,

i just ran the Update #1 and now nothing will run. i tried to uninstall everything and install again. if i dont run the update the software runs fine.

thanks for the help in advance

Default update NO2015

good morning all,

i just ran the Update #1 and now nothing will run. i tried to uninstall everything and install again. if i dont run the update the software runs fine.

thanks for the help in advance

If you are using bit defender, any other virus app, or malware bytes on w10, turn them off and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    If you are using bit defender, any other virus app, or malware bytes on w10, turn them off and try again.
    nope turned everything off and same result

Are you getting any errors shown. What shows on the screen after you try starting it?

Quote Originally Posted by richs View Post
    Are you getting any errors shown. What shows on the screen after you try starting it?
    no error, it just doesn't open. tried to run it as admin

It seems there was another person who had the same problem a few months ago but I don't remember if it was resolved. Sometimes 32 bit apps (NOF) won't open in a 64 bit OS. I have the problem occasionally on my XP 64 bit OS and MS supposedly put special code so that all 32 bit apps would run but some don't. Update 1 is bug fix and code changes. There is nothing new added by it. If you have no problems running NOF without the update, I would just forget it. I ran NOF 2015 for 3 years without the update and when I installed it I saw nothing different. If I can think of something else I will be back and maybe someone else will come by to help.

You need Java Jre runtime pack 8 32 bit version installed for some things to work. Get it from Oracle site if it is not installed.
    Last edited by richs; 09-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.

update1 of Nof 2015 requires the full version of Nof 2015 to be installed and not Nof 2013 which is what I assume since you post in the 2013 forum