Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re-Install 2015 on a new Windows 10 workstation.

Default Re-Install 2015 on a new Windows 10 workstation.

Hello,

We got new workstations and I am trying to re-install 2015 but not sure how. I don't have an install file. I logged into https://shops.netobjects.com and I see the receipt but I can not download anything. The website only seems to have updates as well not full installs.

I have several emails and versions dating back to the early 2000s. I am very confused on how to reinstall the software. I will also be needing 2012.

In one of my emails I have a support number of 1-877-729-8625 but that seems to go no where.

How can I reinstall my software?

I can send you the installation file to Nof15 as long as you have the serial. You don't need Nof 12
    send me an email and I will provide you a download link

Hi,

Can you tell me if there is any way to use Nof15 in Windows 10? I have installed, uninstalled, re-installed - updated - I still cannot get it to load - even in Legacy mode.

Valarie

I just bought a new computer and lost my serial number for NoF14, it won't let me install NoF15 unless I install the previous version first. I am unable to get a new serial number for NoF14 as the site won't send me anything. I click on the button but nothing happens.

Banned

Same here also !

There is no NoF 14; the product went from Nof 2013 to 2015. The only 14 version was a beta version available only to beta testers. I can supply installer files, but if you've lost your serial number then I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Hi Antonsvideo - further to midwestproducers problem : I've had to rebuild my PC and now need to re-install Nof15. These are my details:
    License Number Customer number:
    Last edited by gotFusion; 09-07-2019 at 12:34 PM.

DO NOT post serial numbers on a public forum! Anton does not need your serial number. He simply said he will send you the installation file but it won't be any good to you without your serial number when you install it. You can also download it from my server at unlimitedmarketing.net.au/fusion-installers/NetObjects-Fusion-2015-EN-DE.exe.

Hi Franko. My apologies. Used your download but got error "previous version could not be detected, please enter valid serial number from a previous version". I've had to rebuild my laptop so no previous version exists. What can I do now?
    Regards - Guy

That shouldn't happen because it's not an upgrade as far as I remember. Do you have a serial number from a previous version?