Thread: publish keeps stalling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default publish keeps stalling

I have do everything I can... optimized, save as template ect ect ect...
    I can upload a couple of pages at once but when I go to upload the entire site it always stalls and not in the same place.
    Been uploading since version 9. To add insult to injury, I need to use the task manager to make it quit.

www.jlfurniture.com

I can do a local publish fine and see some suggest using a ftp program. I'm just not sure how to do the entire site correct.
    If I were to upload it ftp I don't want to go into my server folder and delete.... Will ftp just overwrite ?
    Last edited by dwolf; 10-29-2019 at 09:42 PM.

If I had this problem I would be talking to my web hosting company.

After looking in your site folder, I see no html or assests folder. I see about 50 folders with html and jpeg/jpg files in them. I see hundreds of jpg and gif files with some more html files in the root folder of your site. This is not the way NOF would organize a web site folder and may be why you are having publishing and migrating problems.

NOF provides a wiki and help files to show how nof works and how to use the software.
    Last edited by richs; 10-30-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	2832
    I can contact my host but isn't the layout more a product of NOF? Here is a screen shot of a local publish... So last night I load NOF on my laptop and did a full publish from there. It stalled halfway through so I walked away. An hour later I found that it did finally finish up.

Have you checked the size of your files, it may be that you have a really big .jpg or two and that they are taking a long time to upload?

Quote Originally Posted by warrenr View Post
    Have you checked the size of your files, it may be that you have a really big .jpg or two and that they are taking a long time to upload?
    hey dwolf did this work?

No large files...