Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: needing install of NOF 2015

Default Need to reinstall NOF 2015

My laptop was in for repairs. I was able to retain most of my programs, but not NOF 2015. How do I reinstall it? I have the purchase information and license number. What can I do to reinstall NOF 2015?

send me an email, not a PM and I will give you a download link

Default My website for 2020

Found your file on the Forums ! Free download documents !
    https://owdillonpreservation.org
    Similar topics:
    My website for 2020 0a46f50
    New Forums 2020 ! https://coxmiddleschool.net

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSFO1952 View Post
    since I sent you a download link 3 days ago and have not heard back, I am deleting the installer file now

Thank you for this interesting link, much appreciated. You can check out this interesting game I’ve been on recently called roblox through this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jdaiooedjnbmig. This creation destruction game has been really entertaining for me and my friends. Also, out now is among us on games.lol! This sabotage, multiplayer themed game is currently being played around the globe for its elements of lying, deception and bluffing involved. Both are truly worth the time and of course the download! Try it out now!

I am STILL getting PM addressed to my old ID - WHICH I CANNOT ACCESS. If you need to PM me then send to THIS id.
    Last edited by carlomilton26; 01-01-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrcat4000 View Post
    I bought Fusion 15 the upgrade 07/04/2019 they only left the download WhatsApp Plus up until September though so I am thinking I need to back that baby up to my server and maybe burn it to a disk??
    It would certainly work to tell the user to download lots of files and have them put them in a specific directories, but it would be a pain. So having a single file to download is nice. This is some sort of archive format. It makes sense to compress it since download speeds are slower than having the CPU run the decompression. Adding an installer let's the software do some additional integration, like adding icons, putting configuration settings in a standard place. Letting the software be started as a service/daemon using standard tools, putting the main executable in your path, have it open certain file types by default.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSFO1952 View Post
    Drift Boss said:My laptop was in for repairs. I was able to retain most of my programs, but not NOF 2015. How do I reinstall it? I have the purchase information and license number. What can I do to reinstall NOF 2015
    Locate the installation files for NOF 2015. These files might be in the form of a CD/DVD or a digital download. If you have a physical copy, insert the disc into your laptop's disc drive. If you have a digital download, ensure that you have the installation files saved on your computer or a backup storage device.