Thread: Problem with Forms Handler

Default Problem with Forms Handler

I have a website that is used for a summer camp that I update every year about now. got everything updated for the year, but it appears that something has changed since I last did an update in March 2019 …

I have one page that gathers the relevant information about the camper and the class they want & the forms handler emails that information to me ( in the past it also wrote the same info to a database, but I was getting to much spam) last year it worked fine, but now I get a web page with the address of the camp and "/FormHandler.php."

It's a bit of a head scratcher for me, because I don't think anything has changes (I went back to a copy of what i uploaded last year and get the same result) if anyone has any ideas, please let me know (or if you want to talk about reasonable compensation, that would be OK too)

Thanks in advance!
    John

Do you have clean backups????? Try a republish. If that doesn't work or you don't have backups, delete the page in design mode and remake it. It sounds like something either is corrupted or you have been hacked. If your hosting company changed the php version on the server, strange things can happen. NOF will not work above version 5.6 for php code in your site. This requirement can't be changed in NOF.

Formoid makes a free windows form maker software that you can use to make forms with more options than that can be made in NOF. You just put on your server and call the index.php file using a url like "http://childname.domainname.com". Below is a url to one of the forms we use in our company:

http://contact.webhq.us
    Last edited by richs; 02-07-2020 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks Richs .. yep, my hosting company changed the php version and after a quick phone all all is working again! Thanks for the link to Formoid - I will take a look at it

Best