Thread: Website crashes when loading on Netobjects

Exclamation Website crashes when loading on Netobjects

I have been using netobjects for over 10 years and just recently in the past few months I have been unable to load my Main business website on netobjects without it crashing the software and shutting down... I have some other small websites I dabble with on netobjects and they load fine but my more advanced and heavy data loaded main website is crashing once I open the file and click on a page to open a specific page... it seems to crash on every page I click on once the file is loaded in netobjects not sure if a java script or some other random thing is causing this... I know when I initially load netobjects fusion program it will pop up a two errors... see below... but not sure if that has to do with the shutdown of my one website once I load it.... this error pops up when just loading up NETOBJECTS before I load in a website

an error has occurred in the script of this page
    line 169
    char 3
    error expected identifier, string or number
    code 0
    file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/index.js

and this error

line 3
    char 3
    error sharedpath is undefined
    code 0
    file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/update.js

PLEASE HELP.... I can't do any editing on my website for the past few months...

also is there a new version coming out... think it has been over 5 years since I updated to 2015 fusion.????

There will be no further versions of NOF. The company is gone, dead, disappeared.

Do you have Java JRE 8 32 bit version installed? If not, install it.

Do you have a version of Internet Explorer installed? The IE engine must be available for NOF to use it for some functions.

Do you have a backup of the NOF design files or backup zip templates? If not, you are as close to loosing every thing you have as anyone could be.
    Last edited by richs; 02-09-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled - 1.jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	2851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled - 2.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	2852

thank you Richs... I will try those steps and see if it fixes it... maybe that is why it keeps crashing...
    do you recommend any other Web Design products since this company is toast?????

if you can email me at joemanifesto@gmail.com I never received a notification you replied back a few months ago.. I just came back on in hopes someone did respond...
    Last edited by joemanifesto; 07-11-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joemanifesto View Post
    do you recommend any other Web Design products
    See http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...y-requirements for a couple of suggestions.

Default игрушки и сувениры оптом

Предлагаем купить свечи для торта помогут эффектно поздравить именинника и подарят возможность загадать заветное желание!

Try to make a backup, if this is problematic, then use the RAID Recovery program. It will help to restore up to now and the structure of the disk on the server.

This is a good tips and tricks you shared here. A friend of mine is having the same trouble with his website. I will send it to him as recommendation. Thank you for sharing this and if ever you are interested to play pc games, I heard that they are looking for players of among us! You can also visit gacha life download

Quote Originally Posted by joemanifesto View Post
    I have been using netobjects for over 10 years and just recently in the past few months I have been unable to load my Main business website on netobjects without it crashing the software and shutting down... I have some other small websites I dabble with on netobjects and they load fine but my more advanced and heavy data loaded main website is crashing once I open the file and click on a gbwhatsapp page to open a specific page... it seems to crash on every page I click on once the file is loaded in netobjects not sure if a java script or some other random thing is causing this... I know when I initially load netobjects fusion program it will pop up a two errors... see below... but not sure if that has to do with the shutdown of my one website once I load it.... this error pops up when just loading up NETOBJECTS before I load in a website

line 169
    char 3
    error expected identifier, string or number
    code 0
    file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/index.js

and this error

line 3
    char 3
    error sharedpath is undefined
    code 0
    file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/update.js

PLEASE HELP.... I can't do any editing on my website for the past few months...

also is there a new version coming out... think it has been over 5 years since I updated to 2015 fusion.????
    I have run a support web site for the Fusion product for the past 12 years. You can find over 500 step by step tutorials on how to use the product.

Your issue with everything showing up on all pages is a basic mistake made by a lot of new users. This tutorial will explain what you have done and how you can correct the problem

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=382

As far as the time needed to build a complete web site. Several years ago I put together a 10 page live web site in 15 minutes as a demonstration of how easy the software is to use, all during an nntp (newsgroup) thread from suggestions made by other online users.

Blaming software for lack of understanding on how it functions ls like blaming your car for running out of gas

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    I have run a gbwhatsapp Apk support web site for the Fusion product for the past 12 years. You can find over 500 step by step tutorials on how to use the product.

Your issue with everything showing up on all pages is a basic mistake made by a lot of new users. This tutorial will explain what you have done and how you can correct the problem

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=382

As far as the time needed to build a complete web site. Several years ago I put together a 10 page live web site in 15 minutes as a demonstration of how easy the software is to use, all during an nntp (newsgroup) thread from suggestions made by other online users.

Blaming software for lack of understanding on how it functions ls like blaming your car for running out of gas
    Wow that's nice thank you so much for sharing this info I am also having the same issue and now after reading your post I am able to fix it.