I have been using netobjects for over 10 years and just recently in the past few months I have been unable to load my Main business website on netobjects without it crashing the software and shutting down... I have some other small websites I dabble with on netobjects and they load fine but my more advanced and heavy data loaded main website is crashing once I open the file and click on a page to open a specific page... it seems to crash on every page I click on once the file is loaded in netobjects not sure if a java script or some other random thing is causing this... I know when I initially load netobjects fusion program it will pop up a two errors... see below... but not sure if that has to do with the shutdown of my one website once I load it.... this error pops up when just loading up NETOBJECTS before I load in a website

an error has occurred in the script of this page
line 169
char 3
error expected identifier, string or number
code 0
file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/index.js

and this error

an error has occurred in the script of this page
line 3
char 3
error sharedpath is undefined
code 0
file:///C:/Users/Public/Documents/NetObjects%20Fusion%202015/Online/js/update.js

PLEASE HELP.... I can't do any editing on my website for the past few months...

also is there a new version coming out... think it has been over 5 years since I updated to 2015 fusion.????