Thread: Catalog Payment Question

Banned

Question Catalog Payment Question

I currently have a site that was built with NOF11 (will be upgrading to NOF2015 soon). The site has numerous catalogs for purchasing products and currently directs buyers to a PayPal account.

I am going to be changing to a different PayPal account and need to know if I need to update each catalog individually or is there a way (i.e. editing the HTML code) to update all sites at once.

I am posting here as well as in the NOF11 section to see if it is easier to edit in one version versus the other.

Thank you for any assistance.

Honestly, I don' really know. I would love to help, but I'm not a PayPal user. I'm not really a fan of its services. But I think you should contact someone from payroll services. They are supposed to know how to handle this situation the best. I understand that the firm I work for got some help from https://www.payrollindex.com for some PayPal transfers. They should answer your questions and give some tips on every situation that might appear after making them. If not, I'm sure you can find another company online. I wish you good luck.