Thread: Links not working in mobile version

Default Links not working in mobile version

Long time no posts......I am setting up a website for myself.

The desktop version works fine....and contrary to other software pptions I like to also create a mobile version in NOF...gives me more flexibility.
    I've done this many times....but for some reason, on this occasion the links from Menu do not work on the mobile version (even though they DO if viewed on an emulator on desktop.
    Tested this on apple and android.

https://dordogneholidays.eu/m.dordogneholidays/

On this link I also moved the offending ACTIVITY to a space above image ...just in case anything was overlapping and causing a problem.

Have to say that despite my experience with NOF I am Stumped!!

Quote Originally Posted by richart.hart View Post
    Long time no posts......I am setting up a website for myself.

The desktop version works fine....and contrary to other software pptions I like to also create a mobile version in NOF...gives me more flexibility.
    I've done this many times....but for some reason, on this occasion the links from Menu do not work on the mobile version (even though they DO if viewed on an emulator on desktop.
    Tested this on apple and android.

https://dordogneholidays.eu/m.dordogneholidays/

On this link I also moved the offending ACTIVITY to a space above image ...just in case anything was overlapping and causing a problem.

Have to say that despite my experience with NOF I am Stumped!!
    it's really awesome for you because you are creating the mobile version for your own but It looks like your site is not ready yet because the link you shared is showing an 404 error.
    Last edited by Lambert; 02-15-2021 at 10:54 AM.

get full list for the Roblox Music Code use better track to creat the best game.

For you cartoon lovers, try this best app, you will find and watch cartoons movies free easily and this is free for you. This app is perfect for all your smartphones. What are you waiting for, download now and watch free animated story maker app everytime, everywhere and anywhere.

Wow, I'm looking forward to your site
    When this site is ready, please share the updated link of this site with me

ah....I redid it not in nof..........www.dordogneholidays.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    it's really awesome for you because you are creating the mobile version for your own but It looks like your site is not ready yet because the link you shared is showing an 404 error.
    That's exactly what I think