Thread: Problems with google adsense?

Default Problems with google adsense?

This is a very big deal for me! I always had an account that I used on my Aerosphere Air and Space Magazine online. Your ad links are still on my site, but they haven't shown up for the last several months. Today, when trying to publish my March edition I got an error message containing "script error" and it is about google. I need some help soon. Here's the error code: pagead2googlesyndication.com/pagead/show ads.js Is this a google problem or a NetObjest? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimcrack View Post
    This is a very big deal for me! I always had an account that I used on my Aerosphere Air and Space Magazine online. Your ad links are still on my yowhastapp site, but they haven't shown up for the last several months. Today, when trying to publish my March edition I got an error message containing "script error" and it is about google. I need some help soon. Here's the error code: pagead2googlesyndication.com/pagead/show ads.js Is this a google problem or a NetObjest? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    yes having that same damn problem and nobody's been able to fix this bullshit i have almost 400 bucks too and there many people world wide with this problem nobody has an answer supposedly they already know about this issue and trying to fix it but its been months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    yes having that same damn problem and nobody's been able to fix this bullshit i have almost 400 bucks too and there many people world wide with this problem nobody has an answer supposedly they already know about this issue and trying to fix it but its been months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcrack View Post
    This is a very big deal for me! I always had an account that I used on my Aerosphere Air and Space Magazine online. Your ad links are still on my yowhatsapp site, but they haven't shown up for the last several months. Today, when trying to publish my March edition I got an error message containing "script error" and it is about google. I need some help soon. Here's the error code: pagead2googlesyndication.com/pagead/show ads.js Is this a google problem or a NetObjest? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    To approve AdSense account for your site first Review the AdSense Program policies to make sure your site is in compliance. Keep in mind that google may review all pages of your site, not just the sign-up URL where you placed the code. After you've adjusted your content, sign in to AdSense and confirm that you've resolved the issues on your site. google will then proceed with activating your AdSense account.