Thread: Can't run NOF 2015 on my replacement laptop.

Default Can't run NOF 2015 on my replacement laptop.

I've used NOF in many versions for several years. NOW, my old laptop with Fusion 2015 on it has died, and I am trying to update my art business website using the new computer.

How can I properly install NOF 2015 on my new machine so I can keep my website up to date?

Run the installer file and put in your serial number when it asks. If it's an upgrade installer, it will also ask for your previous version serial number.

Default Where can I find the INSTALLER FILE to install NOF15 on my replacement laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Run the installer file and put in your serial number when it asks. If it's an upgrade installer, it will also ask for your previous version serial number.
    Where can I find the INSTALLER FILE to install NOF15 on my replacement laptop?

You didn't keep it when you purchased it. I've kept every program I've purchased online since 1996. Luckily I have the installer at http://www.unlimitedmarketing.net.au/fusion-installers/ which you can download. Note that it is the full installer, not an upgrade so if your serial number is an upgrade it won't work.

an upgrade serial will work, he will be prompted for the previous serial after entering the upgrade serial

Hi Franko,

You are a lifesaver!

Many thanks for maintaining the list and access to the NOF installers! That's got me out of a major jam!

Kind regards

Karl