Thread: Getting "Bad Perimeter" error when uploading

Default Getting "Bad Perimeter" error when uploading

Lately I have been getting "Bad Perimeter" error messages when updating a web page using NOF 2015. When I upload the same page again, the error doesn't appear.

In any case, the web page loads and updates fine. The error message appears in a small separate box which stays n the screen. Then when the "File transfer complete" box appears .. I click the Ok button and the "bad perimeter" box disappears. This happens on different websites I manage for my clients.

What is a bad perimeter?

Thanks in advance for any advise!
    Dave

bad perimeter or bad perAmeter? Either way I have never come across this with NOF.
    When did it start happening? After some update to operating system/new program install??

bad perAmeter is usually associated with a problem in a PDF file.

Hi Richart,

Thanks for your reply. It's perameter :-) The only installs were new windows related updates. I will however look to see any PDF files that may have issues to see if that's the reason. I do upload PDF's on this site that I am having these issues with.

Thanks for the tip!
    Dave

Glad there's a clue...and of course it should be parameter that I talked about....
    You might also try rolling back Windows updates if the PDF shoes no clues.
    Windows updates cause many problems sometimes - once I have my system as it is I don't allow updates!

Thanks Richart! It has to be a PDF file. It happens on pages that I load with dozens of them.

By the way it's "shoWs" .. not shoes :-) ... Sorry, I couldn't help myself :-)

Thanks again!
    Dave