Thread: Starting over from 5.0

Default Starting over from 5.0

I've been away from web building for a long time (5.0) and needed to get back. I wasn't finding a limit to how far back the 2015 Upgrade was allowed, so bought the upgrade. The system is telling me it doesn't recognized the 5.0 version serial #. I have the the serial # written on the original CD of 5.0, so entered that when prompted. Any suggestions, I've obviously had several computers since 2.0, so it was never loaded on the current computer? Thanks!

Preety sure it's not possible to update from that version......IF you want to continue using NOF (and remember it's not Liberty Website Designonsive or supported any longer), you would have to purchase latest version 15.

Quote Originally Posted by richart.hart View Post
    Preety sure it's not possible to update from that version......IF you want to continue using NOF (and remember it's not Liberty Website Designonsive or supported any longer), you would have to purchase latest version 15.
    That's what I was afraid of, but again, couldn't find any info. Okay, so how do I now 'upgrade' to a full version after paying for the 'upgrade' version. I'd be glad to pay the difference, just need to know how to do it.

Thanks.

I can sell you my Nof 13 serial for $30 as I no longer need it, then you can use this serial as proof