Thread: nolinks.gif. missing message

Default nolinks.gif. missing message

When previewing a site , the site appears in browser, but if I then use the navigation tabs to view other pages I get the following message:

File not found

Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Program Files (x86)/NetObjects/NetObjects Fusion 2015/NetObjects System/nolinks.gif.

same thing on Chrome.

HOWEVER...the file IS present at that location.......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOF_nolinks.JPG 
Views:	283 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	2846

Any thoughts - I did notice a full stop at the end of the error message in Firefox, but Chrome just say "Your file was not found"

...ah...must be getting old.......I just noticed my search showed the file in NOF10.....will copy across and confirm...

yes...copied the missing fiel across - not sure why it was missing....

Also needed to set Application Options to preview entire site....as again (mysteriously) it was set for current page....

ah well solved....

Quote Originally Posted by richart.hart View Post
    yes...copied the missing fiel across - not sure why it was missing....

Also needed to set Application Options to preview entire site....as again (mysteriously) it was set for current page....

ah well solved....
    I had the same issue in C# using 64-bit Windows and the 64-bit Firefox browser which doesn't seem to work. If you are using the 64-bit browser, try the 32-bit one. Surprisingly, the 32-bit Firefox browser runs on 64-bit Windows just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    I had the same issue in C# using 64-bit Windows and the 64-bit Firefox browser which doesn't seem to work. If you are using the 64-bit browser, try the 32-bit one. Surprisingly, the 32-bit Firefox browser runs on 64-bit Windows just fine.
    to configure the server rather than the test client. Configure the slave node service so that it knows where the firefox is. Install location can change from node to node, or even need multiple services running on a node to support access to different versions of FF.

Quote Originally Posted by milesstone View Post
    to configure the server rather than the test client. Configure the slave node service so that it knows where the firefox is. Install OGWhatsApp Apk location can change from node to node, or even need multiple services running on a node to support access to different versions of FF.
    I'm using Firefox Portable and this solution fixed the issue.

to configure the server rather than the test client. Configure the slave node service so that it knows where the firefox is. Install FMWhatsApp location can change from node to node, or even need multiple services running on a node to support access to different versions of FF.
    if this solution fix firefox issue then What about chrome? Just imagine if someone having this issue with chrome then what is the solution of it.

to configure the server rather than the test client. Configure the slave node service so that it knows where the firefox is. Install fmwhatsapp location can change from node to node, or even need multiple services running on a node to support access to different versions of FF.
    I will also try this, thank you.