Thread: Hosted Exchange to Office 365 Migration

Default Hosted Exchange to Office 365 Migration

Shoviv Exchange Migration is an advanced picture-perfect tool to migrate Hosted Exchange to Office 365 with the ease. The Software is built with the very user-friendly GUI. The Software provides complete recovery of the EDB, OST and PST files and allows importing EDB Mailboxes to Office 365, Live Exchange and PST files. For the better working experience, the software has features like Filter Option, Mailbox Mapping Option, Preview Option and Split PST option etcetera. To examine the working of the Software, a free demo version of the Software is also available that allows migrating first 50 items per folder.

For more information - Hosted Exchange to Office 365 Migration

I advise WholeClear Exchange to Office 365 Converter to import Exchange Exchange to Office 365 without the loss of any data. The program allows Converts Exchange mailbox items to O365 account like Emails, Attachments, Contacts, calendar, attachments, tasks, Notes, Folders, etc. The applications support all latest and earlier versions of Exchange and MS Outlook.

Yeah me too. Most of the open source softwares are so underrated.

Want to migrate EDB mailboxes in Office 365 cloud account? Then, you can go with the best method of EDB to Office 365. It is an application that is designed only for users who want to move their EDB emails to Office 365 account. It helps both professional and non-professional users to save EDB emails in Office 365 Webmail account with attachments. Refer:-https://www.softakensoftware.com/edb...converter.html