Thread: Text present but no more visible

Default Text present but no more visible

Hello everyone,

Some days ago I edited a web page with written text and images, after that I've published the Website and all worked out alright. Next day I've opened the Website and I've seen that the text was no more visible but present (visible with the Page preview). Could someone help me to suggest me how to restore the normal viewing? Many thanks.
    Last edited by Manapakkam; 09-01-2020 at 10:24 AM.

you may enable the textbox object to be visible, I can't attach a screenshot because I exceeded my upload quota on this dead site

Thanks a lot, to do that, have I to enable some function in the Menu?

no, you just select the text box and enable visibilty in the action tab, let me upload an image to my server since Nof has no more room for me
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...visibility.png

I've checked and enabled visibility in the action tab, nevertheless the problem still remain ....

do you have screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    do you have screenshots
    Thank you for this troubleshooting thread, much appreciated. While you’re at it, you can take a break and play with friends in Among Us. This trending, impostor themed game allows you to lie to your friends and persuade them of your alibis and statements done throughout the round. With this game, we were able to identify who amongst the bunch is truly horrible in lying. Also, the pandemic probably explains how among us popularity skied overnight especially when streamers started playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnfavors557 View Post
    Thank you for this troubleshooting thread, much appreciated. While you’re at it, you can take a break and play with friends in Among Us. This trending, impostor themed game allows you to lie to your friends and persuade them of your alibis and statements done throughout the round. With this game, we were able to identify who amongst the bunch is truly horrible in lying. Also, the pandemic probably explains how among us popularity skied overnight especially when streamers started playing it.
    He just asked for the screenshots. There is no troubleshooting in that comment