Thread: I have old web site-Fusion 2015 and I want to delete it-I can't even get into it

Default I have old web site-Fusion 2015 and I want to delete it-I can't even get into it

I have an old business web site with Fusion 2015 and I want to delete it. The business has been shut down and I no longer need the web site. It has been several years since I have done anything with the web site and I can't even remember how to get into it to remove some information and to shut it done.

Please help!

you open filezilla and login to your ftp account and delete whatr is in the public_html folder

if you lost your ftp username and password, ask your webhost to reset it

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    you open filezilla and login to your ftp account and delete whatr is in the public_html folder

if you lost your ftp username and password, ask your webhost to reset it
    Sorry that is way over my head! Can you put that into laymen words?

it will be simpler to call your host and ask them to delete the contents of public_html

filezilla is a free ftp software that is used to upload or download files from your PC to the host, but if you don't know the ftp username and password, it is better to call the host

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    it will be simpler to call your host and ask them to delete the contents of public_html

filezilla is a free ftp software that is used to upload or download files from your PC to the host, but if you don't know the ftp username and password, it is better to call the host
    Thank you for this interesting thread, much appreciated. You can check out the new spaceship io games called the among us by clicking the links attached to this thread. It’s a pretty interesting game with a simple pretense, you just have to lie your way through. This game has been on top of the gaming charts ever since quarantine started. Also, for anime fans out there, you can check out https://gachalife.io/. It will give you the creative freedom to make your own avatar!