Thread: Shoviv Office 365 Mailboxes Backup and Restore Tool

Default Shoviv Office 365 Mailboxes Backup and Restore Tool

Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore a tool is a picture-perfect tool for backup of Office 365 data and backup User mailboxes, Archive mailboxes and Public folder. The tool takes backup Office 365 data into PST files that can be accessed in all Outlook versions of Windows O.S. It has a very user-friendly GUI with various user-oriented features. The tool offers Incremental backup and an option to schedule backup jobs for periodic backup. It performs concurrently and can run multiple tasks at a time. This tool also restores mailboxes to Office 365 mailboxes from PST files.

For more information visit - https://articlesmaker.com/back-and-r...365-mailboxes/

This is a well-thought of piece that made it easy for people to understand the whole point. akinator

I am glad that you still have it. A friend of mine send this thread to me but I accidentally deleted it. Thank you for this help I really appreciate it and if ever you are looking for the most popular pc games right now just visit gacha life guide app available on pc

I would like to recommend Mac Office 365 Backup tool to export Office 365 data to PST, MBOX, EML file format, and many more. The free trial version of the software is also available for users by which they can test the tool's efficiency in its trial run. Users can take mailbox backup smoothly with Admin account credentials. This Utility has the extra ability to restore pst data to Office 365 by selective date range and supports the latest versions of the Mac Operating System too.

Yes, the professional software approach is one of the best ways to back up and restore Office 365 mailbox items. In this respect, I have recently used the Office 365 Migration Tool that helped me to perform the Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration. Apart from this, it also provides the option to back up Office 365 mailbox in multiple formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, etc. You can also opt for this utility to migrate Office 365 to Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, iCloud, and other IMAP-supported email programs.