Thread: MBOX File Converter for Mac OS

Default MBOX File Converter for Mac OS

Migrate Apple Mail data (emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, folders, attachments) to MS Outlook application for Windows by converting Apple Mail MBOX file to Outlook PST file.

You can export MBOX files from Apple Mail from the menu Mailbox > Export Mailbox. Then you can convert this MBOX file to PST format using vMail MBOX to PST Converter for Mac OS.

This MBOX Converter Tool restores all mailboxes and other data from one or multiple mbox files and export all data to a single PST file. You can easily import the PST file in latest and all older versions of Microsoft Outlook email client for windows and access all emails, and other data.

More Info- MBOX Converter for Mac
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	step-1.jpeg 
Views:	298 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	2870

You can try MBOX to PST Converter for Mac this application quickly export and migrate MBOX file data to Outlook PST file. MBOX to PST Converter for Mac tool can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. It also a simple and fast conversion. It is also capable to support multiple MBOX based email clients such as Entourage, Eudora, Apple Mail, Mac Mail, Thunderbird Mail, etc. This software supports all Mac OS versions and MS Outlook versions. Download the free demo version software.

WholeClear MBOX Converter Software can easily Export, Migrate Thunderbird MBOX Files Data to Other file formats like- PST, EML, MSG/MBOX, EMLX, NSF, TGZ, HTML/MHTML, and Cloud Platform. this Software Maintains the original formatting of MBOX files during conversion. You can Import MBOX file to any IMAP platform. This tool support all the versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

If you are searching for a capable and secure solution to convert MBOX to PST format, you can download MBOX to PST Converter Free Software. You can use this tool easily and convert MBOX to PST file format without any data loss. You can export MBOX data to PST format just a few 3-4 easy steps and you become familiar with this tool, after operating it 1-2 times. This application will export multiple MBOX files into PST, EML, EMLX, and MSG file formats.

More info:- https://www.softknoll.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

vMail MBOX Converter Tool is the most top way to convert MBOX to PST. It has multiple advanced features to make the conversion process very smooth, risk-free, and 100% accurate. I recently used this MBOX Converter and converted my thousands of MBOX files into PST and PDF format in seconds without any data alteration. It can also convert and migrate MBOX files into 20+ different file formats and email clients without any hassle. Moreover, users can remove duplicate emails from the conversion process on the basis of To, From, Date, Subject, Cc, Bcc, etc.
    Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/mbox-converter.html

Default MBOX Converter for Mac

You can make use of MacMister MBOX Converter for Mac to convert multiple MBOX files on Mac and Windows. The software is secure and easy to use. Users can use the app to convert MBOX to PST, PDF, MSG, EML, MHT, HTML, DOC, CSV, TXT, IMAP, Thunderbird, and more. Anyone can operate the tool effortlessly and perform the conversion without data loss. The MacMister MBOX Converter for Mac has many amazing features and options that users can apply as per their requirements. Even, the steps are easy to operate. However, the free demo is available with the help of which users can convert first 25 MBOX files free of cost.

Hi Users, If you tried WholeClear MBOX Converter and didn't get satisfying results or a good GUI experience, So don't mind this because all the Mbox converter tools are the same as this, But one tool I have recently tried to Convert my MBOX file to Convert it to PST to restore my emails in Outlook. To do this perfectly I used Cigati MBOX Converter, which is unlike the other tools available in the market, you try it for free and the go for paid version.