Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting "Parameter Is Incorrect" pop-up error when opening Assets view

Default Where is Administration forums.netobjects.com ??

Where is moderator??
    It is important.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by baangelajnr8733 View Post
    Where is moderator??
    It is important.
    Regards.
    there is no admin, the company is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy View Post
    Hi Anton,

Thanks again for getting back to me!

I went to site view and applied a new master boarder:

Clicked "Edit" - "Select section" - Change "value" to "New Master Border" - Click "Set on All" - A pop-up appears "Some advanced styles will not display properly..." (attached) ... If I click "YES" the site view freezes and then when I click on the background of site view, gray background rectangular boxes appear each time the background is clicked. When I select the home page from site view the site crashes. It recovered the site and then I tried to change the home page in "page view" to a new master boarder and I get the same error message pop-up and that screws up the page ...each time I was able to get the site back to normal by exiting out without saving.

Attachment 2889

I tried exporting the site as a template, however I couldn't ignore the missing files because there is no option to ignore them, just a "Close" button (see attached pop-ups). After clicking on the "Close" button, I get the message "Failed to save template". This list had two additional files that I located and added to the site assets and they are no longer on the list. So that worked, but I cannot locate the remaining 4 files listed on missing files list pop-up, because the pop-up is not wide enough to see the entire file names, and I cannot copy/paste each list .. frustrating.

Attachment 2890Attachment 2891

Again, I really appreciate your help on this. Any other thoughts?
    maybe there is an old autosave file you can open with no issue with asset view

I had my autosave set to 20 levels but I think the default is only 6
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/NOF15/autosaves.png

in any case, I would still try and uninstall and reinstall of Nof 15 + update1 (regardless of other sites working)

btw, when did the issue start? you could have right away reverted to an autosave
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 01-20-2021 at 06:25 AM.