Thread: Who is using an induction cooktop - do you like it?

Default Who is using an induction cooktop - do you like it?

I'm thinking about the induction cooker. This is going to sound ridiculous, but since the new coach never needed propane (electric fridge/hot water) and now I'm getting pretty low. You need to decide whether to put a new hob or add some propane.

I've searched and seen some good units for home use, but haven't seen one suitable for a trainer. I would like to have a small footprint, but an extra burner would be very helpful.

I like it, I use it in my RV, it is nice to have something like that.

The portable things are great for RV's. When I was traveling in the RV for the first time it was terrible because I had no idea how to cook food in that tiny thing you call a kitchen. As the years have passed I learned a thing or two, and now I'm fine with it. Now I have a small portable induction cooker, and I am completely satisfied with how I can use it to make some wonderful meals. A lot of people are suffering in their RV's, and just eating junk food from the can, I could never be that person.

Quote Originally Posted by NobSob View Post
    The portable things are great for RV's. When I was traveling in the RV for the first time it was terrible because I had no idea how to cook food in that tiny thing you call a kitchen. As the years have passed I learned a thing or two, and now I'm fine with it. Now I have a small portable induction cooker, and I am completely satisfied with how I can use it to make some wonderful meals. A lot of people are suffering in their RV's, and just eating junk food from the can, I could never be that person.

Which induction cooktop are you using? How do you think about it? I am satisfied with mine at home but I want to find one for my trip. Can you help me find? paintwithdiamonds.art