Thread: New mountain rifle

Default New mountain rifle

I am looking at buying a mountain rifle. I do not plan on hunting anything big or toothy with it, just deer, sheep, ,maybe caroubu and if I'm lucky hopefully a goat. I have decided on the tikka t3x lite in 6.5x55. First of all, would this caliber be sufficient? Second I am having trouble finding the 6.5x55 at risk of starting ww3 lol how would the creedmoor stack up for practical hunting of the mentioned species?

These are some good specs

I always have a gun in my car. In the United States, it is a necessity to have a gun in the house and the car, especially in big cities. I grew up in a small town in Europe, and when I moved to the United States for a better life, I was shocked by how simply are people with guns. I bought myself an AK-47 as a joke and way of making me feel more secure, and I really started enjoying having it and got to shooting ranges. I even bought some modifications from ballachy.com to improve its' characteristics and experience from shooting from it.

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some good rangefinders? Thanks in advance!

I recently had the opportunity to use the Vortex Ranger rangefinder, and I wanted to share my experience with you all.

Firstly, I was impressed with the compact and lightweight design of the rangefinder. It easily fits in your pocket, making it convenient to carry around on the course. The rubber armor coating also gives it a sturdy and durable feel.

In terms of performance, the Ranger Vortex rangefinder did not disappoint. The laser technology was incredibly accurate, quickly measuring distances up to 1000 yards with precision. I was also pleased with the fast response time and clear display, which made it easy to read the measurements even in bright sunlight.

One of the standout features of the Vortex Ranger is its intuitive menu system. It's easy to navigate and customize the settings to your liking, whether you prefer yards or meters, angle compensation or not, and so on. The scan mode was also a helpful feature, allowing me to quickly get multiple readings of different targets.