Thread: Have you ever tried food from a food truck?

Default Have you ever tried food from a food truck?

I remember the times when food trucks were popular, but now I can't even find such a trucks, is it a dead business?
    When was the last time when you used a food truck?

I often buy food in food trucks , I like it.

There are a lot of food trucks in my city, but not everywhere is worth eating. In some trucks, the food is not fresh and tasteless, like chewing rubber. I rarely buy food in such places, except when I'm walking, or I just wanted a hot dog. There's only one food truck where I can eat something. These trucks are many in the city, and they are the best food trucks nyc. A friend of mine once ordered a food truck for his wedding with a special wedding menu. Honestly, it was not bad and very interesting. By the way, this is not a bad idea for a startup.

Quote Originally Posted by NobSob View Post
    There are a lot of food trucks in my city, but not everywhere is worth eating. In some trucks, the food is not fresh and tasteless, like chewing rubber. I rarely buy food in such places, except when I'm walking, or I just wanted a hot dog. There's only one food truck where I can eat something. These trucks are many in the city, and they are the best food trucks nyc. A friend of mine once ordered a food truck for his wedding with a special wedding menu. Honestly, it was not bad and very interesting. By the way, this is not a bad idea for a startup.
    I agree with you, it is worth being careful, because not everywhere is prepared well. By the way, thank you for sharing.