Thread: Rebuilding a part of a house/Scaffolding needed?

Default Rebuilding a part of a house/Scaffolding needed?

Hi
    I want to rebuild a part of my house, and I want to do it with a scaffold platform, could anyone loan it me?

i know a comapany that can consult you.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaBaker View Post
    i know a company that can consult you.
    which one?

I always wanted to have my own house, with a big number of rooms, a garden, and a pool. When I grew up I fulfilled my dreams and now I have such a house. The main problem is that you need a lot of money and time to take care of a such house. I almost work all my time and I have to find people that will do the house holding. I try to do some things by myself. For example last week I wanted to clean my chimney and I had to hire a scaffold tower. I didn't know it is so complicated to work on heights. It is hard to concentrate. Luckily I knew that I have a good scaffold tower.
    Last edited by CarolTowenQ; 07-16-2021 at 12:59 PM.

You can buy it in the store. In any construction department.

I know that when you call the home repair team, they come with their own platform. But, of course, you can buy one in any hardware store in the department with trestles, platforms, cranes, and ladders. Try to find it. It should come out at a reasonable price. Besides, you'll use it for more than 1 year. It's better to buy it and put it in the garage than to borrow it from friends every time, you know. If you still call the workers at home, you cannot worry about the platform - they'll take their own. Even when I ordered exterior cleaning, these guys brought their scaffolds and cleaned my house, staying on it..